-My house smells deliciously delightful. Dan bought me two beautiful white lilies for Mother's Day and I wish every day could smell this good. My whole house smells like a garden!
-I hate that I accidentally bought one-ply toilet paper. I always insist on two-ply. (Someday I'll be able to indulge myself in the luxuriousness of Charmin.)
-I finally have extra clothes hangers! That means that I've gotten rid of some clothes. A couple bags full of clothes. Yay for me.
-My brother Nate broke his wrist a couple of days ago. He was doing a back-flip off the trampoline. And then he didn't want any pain killers while he got it snapped back into place. OUCH!
-Violet "needs" everything. For example, "Mommy, can I play with playdough?" "After breakfast," I'll tell her. "No, PLEASE?! PLEASE! I need it!" And she needs candy. And needs ice cream.
-Speaking of ice cream, I just found out that Breyer's ice cream is $2.25 at Wal-Mart. I love Wal-Mart. And I love Breyer's.
Oh my heck, I LOVE Wal-Mart, too! I think that is the thing I miss MOST! (And Breyers isn't too bad, either!)
ReplyDeleteI also made the mistake of buying a 12-pack of one-ply. I hate that it lasted FOREVER. We were using extra squares just to get rid of it. I love having two-ply back in our bathroom. I am now very careful to read the label. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat did you do with all those clothes btw...:) Are they the ones you gave to mom?
ReplyDelete