Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Long & Short of It

Before:

After:

Goodbye, hair!

Thanks, Chelsey! You are the best!

18 comments:

  1. I love the shorter hair. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute Lise!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Lise! It looks so so cute! I love it :) I can't believe you cut that much off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is SO cute!! I love that look on you. That is a lot of hair to cut! Did you donate it or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so darn cute! Your post about violet was so funny- i love the silly things kids say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You look great Elise- but you always do!
    I am so sad we won't be there Sunday for Luke's baby blessing. We will be thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Nothing like a good hair cut to make you feel alive again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, right on! I am sooo ready to do that, too. My hair isn't as long as your hair was, but I still have the desire to chop it. I LOVE your new style (and that square paper lantern thing in the background).

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful!! Now I want to cut my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That hair cut looks amazing on you! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are one HOT MAMA! I want to cut my hair now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair was long! It looks so cute on you! It's people like you who make me cut my hair short and then I remember it doesn't look good on me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE it!! I am thinking I might want to follow suit once this baby comes. It just seems so much fresher and easier. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lise I love it! I've been thinking about chopping mine and seeing yours has given me the courage to go through withn it! SO cute.

    ReplyDelete