Thursday night my sister Michelle came to town! We spent Friday shopping, eating, and going to our first Broadway in Chicago. Yep! We went to Wicked on Friday night. It was so much fun and such a great performance. I have been hearing everyone sing the songs from Wicked, so it was awesome to finally see them in context. It made us want to see more Broadway shows. Sadly, we can't afford them as often as we'd like :).

Sweet!! Great show.
ReplyDeleteDaniel, are you growing a beard? You would look excellent with a beard. I called you the other day to see how you were doing. Hope things are going well for you. Love you. Jonny.
Fun! I have wanted to see that for forever! I can't believe how tall Michelle is. Hply cow! And you look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute in these pictures and, oh my gosh your little girl is beautiful! Its been so long I'm glad we can catch up!
ReplyDeleteElise you are gorgeous! I'm so jealous you got to see Wicked! Kenny saw it in New York (without me) and loved it too. How fun that Michelle came to visit! I bet it's quite a change being so far from both families compared to before.
ReplyDeleteHey! I went and saw Wicked when I was there! So fun.
ReplyDelete