Friday, February 25, 2011

Boys Like Cars

My baby boy is already driving cars along our dining room bench. I thought it was so stinking cute so I took some pictures.

Turns out it doesn't go as well upside-down.
This one's a little blurry, but his cuteness is still crystal clear ;).
I'm thinking of getting a cool toy car for his birthday next month. Any suggestions? I kind of like those squishy plastic kind (like this:
Playskool Cushy Cruisers - Rowdie Garbage TruckPlayskool Cushy Cruisers - Rowdie Garbage Truck),

but do kids like those as much as say, hot wheels? I guess he's just turning 1 so he's not going to know the difference :).

6 comments:

  1. Luke is getting so big! Since you've been feeling "crafty" lately you should try this car caddy from homemade by jill. I've made a couple for friends and it was super easy.
    http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/12/cozy-car-caddy-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asher likes cars that roll easy. He gives up on anything else. Hot wheels seem to do it for most kids. And the hot wheels track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calder has both hot wheels and the squishy ones, you pictured. He likes them all the same. He has a little track for the squishy ones and he likes it a lot. He doesn't have a hot wheels track, so maybe that is why the squishy ones are cool. The squishy ones are also easy to keep track of and easier for small hands to hold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luke it such a cutie! I just want to squeeze him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get the squishy ones! I love them. (and the boys do too). They roll really well (we roll them across the carpet and they fly) and don't get lost as easily as the hot wheels. They make really cute animal ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! He looks huge! I can't believe he'll already be 1!

    ReplyDelete