Monday, March 8, 2010

I Cut Her Hair

Last Monday I gave Violet her first big haircut! Two inches came off in the back! I have been really lazy with fixing her hair these days, so at least this keeps it out of her face / food a little bit better. Maybe one of these days I will actually fix it and take a cuter picture. Looks like she's saying, "Come on, Mom!"

1 comment:

  1. You cut 2 whole inches??? Wow. I can't wait till Brynlee has enough hair to actually do something with it. She still gets called a boy sometimes. Mostly just dumb old men that don't realize she's dressed in pink or purple for a reason. But still, I dream of the day when she has enough hair that it needs to be cut. You're brave to do it yourself! I only dare to do boy's hair.

    ReplyDelete