Did I mention that Violet is now completely potty trained?! She's been wearing panties day and night for the past week and has only had two accidents (one of which was while she was sleeping). The other accident was cute anyway, because she was trying to clean her room and apparently forgot that she needed to go. I just heard her behind me say "Uh-oh. No stickers." And there she was, standing in a puddle. She gets a sticker when she keeps her panties dry all day :). But other than those two incidents, she has done great. Hoorah! I am so proud of her. Just in time too...I didn't want two kids in diapers, remember?
Also, my cousin Lindsay and her cute little family drove up from St. Louis to stay with us for a couple days this weekend. And we got together with our other cousins in the Chicago area--Jake & Ashley--for some good ol' family fun :). One of my favorite things about cousins is that even if you haven't seen each other in a couple years, everything just keeps clickin' like you hang out every day. Isn't family the greatest?
And now, after all the playing we've done this spring break, we're going to try and get some work done...like taxes.
Congratulations! We'll have two in diapers for sure. So I'm thinking, Addie might be in diapers until she's three. Or maybe 5, she doesn't go to school until she's almost 6! No, I'll shoot for 3, I'm just dreading potty training so much! You'll have to give me your tips.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! You will save soooo much money each week-- and the savings could go toward fancy shoes guilt-free!
ReplyDeleteYou are due in 5 days!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!
ReplyDelete