So cute! I wish that Kate would let me put curlers in her hair more often. Those are such precious pictures. And I love the header picture!
She looks so cute. My mom would do that I just looked frizzy.
She looks like Shirley Temple! I remember the good ol' days when my mom put curlers in my hair (all the girls actually) every Saturday night as we'd watch Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman haha. I loved curlers.
She is so cute! Her hair seriously does look like Shirley Temple :) How long did it stay in?
So cute! I wish that Kate would let me put curlers in her hair more often. Those are such precious pictures. And I love the header picture!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute. My mom would do that I just looked frizzy.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like Shirley Temple! I remember the good ol' days when my mom put curlers in my hair (all the girls actually) every Saturday night as we'd watch Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman haha. I loved curlers.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Her hair seriously does look like Shirley Temple :) How long did it stay in?
ReplyDelete