Back in Chicago. Luckily it isn't too cold today, (only 10 degrees this morning!) because I need some time to adjust back to winters in the Midwest.
Vi must have caught something on the plane yesterday, because she threw up four times this morning. I swear that girl throws up more than any child I've ever met. I'm pretty sure she's set some sort of record. (Besides getting some sort of stomach bug every month, she gets motion sickness. Plus she throws up when she cries hard.)
Speaking of barf records, I just wanted to mention that I throw up more each pregnancy than the average person does in their entire life. This is how I figured it out. Say you get the flu every year and throw up five times per flu. That sounds normal, right? So we'll say you get the flu once a year for 60 years. 300 barfing episodes. You can even double that number if you think it is low. Now me. I throw up 5 - 10 times per day for 4 - 5 months each pregnancy. That's 150 - 300 times per month, and 600 - 1500 times per pregnancy. Aren't you all jealous? Luckily I am past the barfing stage.
Moving on to less revolting things. Did you want to see our Christmas pictures? It took like 15 minutes to upload all of them to my computer--that's how many there were. It is going to take me hours to go through and edit them and resize them for blogging, so I'll just give you one delightful treat for now.
These are the uber-friendly dogs on the Roberts Ranch. Violet was saying, "No, Blue, No!" Blue really liked licking her nose:
Don't you love the socks on her hands?

What the prego?! I obviously need to read your blog more often. HOW EXCITING! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteugh I would want to die each pregnancy if i were you. How's that for support and optimism? sorry. haha. I can't wait to see all your cute pictures :) glad you guys had a good christmas break
ReplyDelete