WOW! That is amazing! You seriously are the best looking pregnant girl ever. You just get a perfectly shaped belly and that is IT! Sooooooo unfare. I am like the blueberry girl from Willy Wanka.
Ha! I guess I should've done some editing work on the old one :). But yes, you are right--the black shirt is the new one. And don't I look bigger this time? I'm thinking this boy will be a whopping 7 pounder at least! ;)
And Caci--You CANNOT even complain. You have these twiggy arms and legs whilst my arms look like sausages!
not fair...simply not fair. You have a better body at 32 weeks pregnant than I do normally. I was shocked when I saw you at Grandma's. You looked more beautiful than I remembered. Great genes missy!
You're so tiny! I can't believe how cute your little tummy is!
ReplyDeleteSeriously...tiny!!! You're so stinkin' cute! Oh I love it!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is amazing! You seriously are the best looking pregnant girl ever. You just get a perfectly shaped belly and that is IT! Sooooooo unfare. I am like the blueberry girl from Willy Wanka.
ReplyDeleteThe one when you're in a black shirt is this time, right? I think so...?
ReplyDeleteJust because of your photography skills, I'm saying the one on the left with the black shirt. :) And, yes, how are you so beautiful pregnant!?
ReplyDeleteHa! I guess I should've done some editing work on the old one :). But yes, you are right--the black shirt is the new one. And don't I look bigger this time? I'm thinking this boy will be a whopping 7 pounder at least! ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd Caci--You CANNOT even complain. You have these twiggy arms and legs whilst my arms look like sausages!
not fair...simply not fair. You have a better body at 32 weeks pregnant than I do normally. I was shocked when I saw you at Grandma's. You looked more beautiful than I remembered. Great genes missy!
ReplyDelete