Does it seem like that to you? In my blogosphere, that certainly is the trend. So, I decided to break it.
I just finished my babysitting job for the day. I'm looking forward to having just one child for the weekend!
Lately Violet has had an ongoing love affair with corn. It has been all she's eaten for dinner the past two nights. I'm sure you can imagine what her dirty diapers look like these days. Tasty.
Just an hour ago, she got the leftover corn out of the fridge (surprisingly, there was a bit leftover after her gluttonous corn-fest last night). A few minutes later I found it all over the kitchen floor. Joy.
She only napped for a half hour today. She seriously refuses to sleep! Is that why she's such a shrimp? FYI, she still has not yet reached 20 pounds. She'll be thirteen months tomorrow. What a midget.
Your blog seems a little terse, but I liked it. One thing about the word terse is that it seems like it has a negative connotation, doesn't it? Same thing with words like curt and abrupt.
ReplyDeleteI sooo blogged today! :) You're awesome Lise.
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny Elise! Corn Diapers are the worst... I wonder why they don't get digested. Yuck! Anyway, Jace was 18 lbs at 13 months. He is 24 months and only 22 lbs, so yeah-- we both got a couple of midgets on our hands. It's OK for girls, but poor Jace... hopefully he didn't get my genes!
ReplyDelete