I made these curtains for Violet's room all by myself. My mom will be so proud. I have never sewn anything major without help from her or my little sisters (and even with them, I've probably sewn nothing more than a couple skirts). I even made these without a pattern! It was kind of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants job, and of course it isn't perfect, but I astonished myself at how cute they turned out :). Or rather, I'm astonished that both panels are the same length and match up at the pink ruffle! (That was the hardest part, by the way.)
That is adorable! Good job!
ReplyDeleteelise!! i need curtains so bad for my house!! can you help me? i need your help!! PLEASE!!!! super cute!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!! I love them!
ReplyDeleteUh, whoa. I am seriously so impressed. Not only are they intensely cute, but you did it by yourself, without a pattern, and the pink ruffle really does match up!! Consider yourself awarded. I've just given you a Dundee in my mind.
ReplyDeleteThey look fantastic! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteMardee, that is the first Dundee I've ever been given! Wahoo!
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest curtains I've ever seen!! I'm amazed Lise!! Good job! :)
ReplyDelete