We've been having fun these last couple of months in our preschool!
 |
| Our leaf unit. |
 |
| Learning about planets. |
 |
| Going to the park. This is Ivy's first swing ride! |
 |
| Matching each picture to the corresponding shadow. This one was trickier than I thought it would be for Luke. |
 |
| Using our new Do-A-Dot markers. The Halloween pack can be found here. |
 |
| Our friend Charisse came and had preschool with us one day! It was fun. The kids love her. And I do too :). |
 |
| Finger painting over tape. We got the idea here. |
 |
| Using Q-tips to "dot" our names. |
 |
| I like these letter puzzles from Melissa & Doug. |
 |
| Violet holding the flag while we sing "My Country 'Tis of Thee" |
 |
| We often go rake the leaves as they are never-ending. |
 |
| Violet's unprompted creation with pipe cleaners. |
 |
| Luke (once again pants-less) climbed into Ivy's johnny jumper |
 |
| Popcorn on the cob |
 |
| Alphabet turkey. Those feathers took me hours to cut out. Wow that was a lot of work. |
 |
| Foot and hand turkey. |
 |
| Violet's first library card! |
 |
| Toilet Paper Tube Thanksgiving Puppets. You can find the printable here. |
And now, a video of Violet reciting a poem.
What a fun little school you have! I'm quite impressed by Violet's recitation. There was a lot of tough words in that poem. She's a smart little girl.
ReplyDeletelooks like violet takes after her momma
ReplyDeletehahahaha, that poem is awesome. :) pecks pieces out of your legs? Ouch! Good job Vi! And Lise, I love all the ideas you do for school. They look so fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun ideas you find for your preschool, and your little ones are amazing!
ReplyDelete