Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Green Acres Corn Maze 2012

Like many other people this time of year, we went to a corn maze. It was called Green Acres, and it was right here in Cary.

We had a living social voucher for it that expired on October 28th, and we kept having to postpone our plans to go there for one reason or another, and finally I just went with the kids while Dan was at work because it was the last possible day we could use it! We were heading out of town for the weekend right after that so we didn't get to stay very long.When we arrived it was pretty quiet, but it was super busy by the time we were done.

Violet in front of the inflatable giant pumpkin

Milking the wooden cow. My kids totally tasted the milk and were disappointed that it was nothing but chalk water. Gross. I tried to stop them.

There were three bounce houses that I'm pretty sure were much more entertaining for my kids than the actual corn maze.

Entering the corn maze
Busted out my new colored jeans! I'm sure I'll be rolling my eyes at this picture in ten years when colored jeans become hideous again, but oh well ;). And Violet took this picture.

Hay stacks to jump on

With tunnels
Spider's Web
I love these things.
Hopefully next year Dan can go with us...although I did feel pretty awesome hauling three kids to a rowdy public place by myself :).

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I wish I were little again. You are super mom - and I'm loving those jeans.

    ReplyDelete