How these sweet cheeks got all dirty?
Well, I suppose that mud is a new tradition in the Roberts Family 4th of July, because this year Luke carried it on.
Only the mud he played in ended up primarily on the other kind of cheeks...
Meanwhile, I tried to make something like this:
And it turned out like this:
EDITED TO ADD: That was my attempt at sarcasm! Dan thought I was bragging...I had to show him this:
Besides getting muddy and practicing our skills in the kitchen, here's what else we did for Independence Day:
-Went to the Freedom Festival Parade in Provo
-Attended an Andersen Family Devotional in Posterity Park
-Had a yummy grilled chicken picnic lunch with my family
-Played baseball in the Andelins' backyard
| Jason probably hitting a home run |
| Dan was pitcher for our team! |
-Watched fireworks at Dave & Katya's home on the mountain in PG
Hope you all had a happy Fourth!



No comments:
Post a Comment