Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ivy's Blessing

On Sunday, June 24th, we blessed Ivy at my parents' home in Orem. All of Dan's siblings were there except Sam, who is on a mission. 10/12 of my siblings were there--my younger brother Daniel is selling pest control in Virginia so he couldn't make it, and my older brother Quincy and his family are living in Alaska so they also weren't there.

I especially love having baby blessings in a home because it feels so much more personal and special (to me). Ivy wore the same dress that Violet wore for hers, which was the same dress I wore when I was blessed. My mom made it for me when I was born.

Here she is with my sister Sarah.



 Doesn't she just look like a little doll here? :)

Hard to stay up in such a slippery dress!

I need to get some photos off Dan's Mom's camera--she took some good ones of Ivy with Dan and me. So when I get those I'll post them here as well. We're so lucky to have another sweet baby come to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment