Lately, Violet asks to use my camera pretty much every time she sees it. And I have to say, she sometimes does a pretty great job! Here are some of her photos, since I haven't been taking any recently.
 |
| Some of her many books... |
 |
| She got Luke up from his nap to take his picture: "Say, 'cheese,' Luke!" |
 |
| Yes, I'm totally borrowing her Pillow Pet. |
And here's the 4-year-old photographer herself:
Dallin and Audrey both love taking pictures, too. So much so that we got Audrey one of those toddler digital cameras for her birthday... I don't think I've seen her use it since the week of her birthday...
ReplyDeleteThose are pretty good! Nice job, Vi! She's so cute.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Vi! and wow Elise, that last picture of Violet is georgous! She is quite a beauty. Losing that little girl look.
ReplyDeleteShe did a great job. I love seeing what kids want to take pictures of. She is so pretty, Elise. And, aren't you pregnant? Where's the bump? You are just too cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the name post. I totally agree with your rules. I am sort of a name freak. I always want to know everyone's names and I love looking at baby name sites. I have a ton of boy names that I like, but hardly any girl names. They are hard! Check out http://nameberry.com/blog/. It's my favorite name site. Good luck with choosing one!
What a pretty girl. I hope your pregnancy is going well. Are you still quite sick?
ReplyDeleteOH this is Charity :)