There were happy moments,
![]() |
| (Yeah, this was the happiest picture I could find of Luke. But I promise he was happy here.) |
And some not-so-happy moments...
Sometimes there was a lack of swimwear (Luke).
![]() | |
| Yes, note the strategically placed label. Some things are just better left unseen. |
(Isn't it odd how it is perfectly acceptable to run around half-naked just because we're going to get wet?)
And there were some very restful moments. For some of us.
The drive home was everything but restful. 3.5 hours of pure torture (tantrums, traffic, motion-sickness, etc. You get the idea.)
It really was a great trip, despite the drive home. Besides swimming and going down water slides, we went shopping at the big Tanger Outlet Shopping Center up there.
Happy Spring Break to you and yours!








what a fun place to go!! That looks awesome. Darn trips home...I wish we could just be transported places because often times the trips to and from the "fun" places ruin the whole darn thing!
ReplyDeletep.s. toothpick women such as yourself have nothing to hide!
That was so much fun and I wish we could have stayed longer! I feel bad you had a rough car ride-those are the worst! Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! I love Violet's worried look in the one with Luke and Dan.
ReplyDeleteI do remember Violet being pretty unhappy in the car when we went to Oregon...good memories:)
ReplyDeleteYeah, why do you think I sent her with you guys? ;)
ReplyDelete