What a fun vacation! I liked the sign you found in Chicago. One of my last days in Chicago I saw a woman downtown carrying a dog in a baby bjorn. It is a special place :) And that shirt that Janie was wearing on my blog is just a ruffle on her shirt. It is from Target so you should go get one for Violet!
Love it! Pretty sure Emma and Annie have the same adorable swimsuit (Old Navy Clearance last year right?). :) Hope to see you guys sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteMatrix!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun vacation! I liked the sign you found in Chicago. One of my last days in Chicago I saw a woman downtown carrying a dog in a baby bjorn. It is a special place :) And that shirt that Janie was wearing on my blog is just a ruffle on her shirt. It is from Target so you should go get one for Violet!
ReplyDelete