The boy is almost ten months old. Meaning, he is now capable of creating disasters.
He has drawn marker all over his face and hands.
Last week he got in the toilet three times. (Only once in the water, thankfully.)
He loves pulling out the toilet paper.
He loves shredding napkins / tissues and eating them.
He loves pulling all the books out of the book cases. (And pulling down anything else he can reach.)
Every day he pulls all the DVDs out that he can reach.
We are constantly pulling out all sorts of treasures from his mouth. Pennies, chalk, toys, etc. It's pretty gross. Once I found him crawling around leaving a stream of purple drool wherever he went. It was from a purple piece of chalk in his mouth.
If you drip one single drop of food onto his tray while you're feeding him, he will immediately smack his hand down on it and smear it all over the place. So helpful.
Speaking of feedings. He can hardly bear to be apart from Violet when I stick him in his high chair. He can barely eat because he is craning his neck down or around to watch her every move. I am constantly bribing Violet to come stand in front of his chair while he eats so he doesn't squirm around trying to see her!
He follows her around like her shadow. This morning when she was lying on the floor drawing, I found him smack on top of her. Just lying across her back. She didn't seem to mind at all :).
He also thinks Violet is hilarious. She can make him laugh quicker than anyone else. Even when she's not trying! One of the most common phrases out of her mouth is, "LUTE! That's NOT funny!"
Hilarious! We WERE looking forward to Bradley becoming more mobile, but after this post I'm reminded how nice it is to plop him in his bouncer and let him sit and stare at me cook dinner. Can't wait to hear what happens when he's 3 :)
ReplyDeleteLute it the cutest baby! I miss him so much! btw i love reading your blog and i check it about every day!!! ;)
ReplyDelete