It was the most adorable tea party I bet you've ever seen.
Everybody dressed up.
And brought a doll.
Even the dolls got cupcakes.
There was hat-making, place-mat decorating, storybook reading, cupcake-decorating,
and of course, eating.
![]() | |
| That hat is made from streamers, tissue paper, and a paper plate. It was super fun to make. Violet didn't really appreciate my handy-work though. She refused to wear it for more than 1.4 seconds. |
Luke was the only boy there.
Unfortunately, Violet started feeling sick half-way through the party. She fell asleep on the couch. When we got home she had a slight temperature, but luckily it was just a 24-hour thing. She was better the next day. I felt bad that she missed some of the party fun though.
When we were driving home she said, "But we didn't even have TEA!" I had to explain that we only drink pretend tea. It gave me a good chuckle :).












I wish Braelyn and Berkley could have been there. I love the hats.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea!! I love that hat you made--how did you do it?
ReplyDeleteSo So cute! You'll have to share instructions for the hats I want to make some too.
ReplyDelete