We've arrived back home in Utah! Dan and I are both relieved to have some fresh air to breathe :). We were going crazy yesterday trying to get everything packed and taken care of before we left, so of course we forgot some things. My camera charger, for one. We left a couple of Christmas presents as well, but I guess we can just save them for next year :). I left $20 worth of Old Navy bucks, and $10 of it expires on Saturday! Darn it. I was planning on using those for some of my Christmas shopping.
Violet did great on the flight, even though it wasn't direct--we had a stop in Denver for about an hour (I'm pretty sure we're doing just direct flights from now on, even if it is an extra $40!). We think Violet likes flying because she gets both Mommy's and Daddy's undivided attention for hours. Lucky her. Thankfully she didn't get motion sickness and we were spared having to use the barf bags.
We have been able to visit most everyone in our immediate families so far, including my sister who had brain surgery this week. That was a pretty scary episode but we're glad her surgery is over and she is on the mend. I can't imagine how scary brain surgery would be at 15-years-old.
Anyways, we are looking forward to lots of games, parties, family time, and everything Christmas. I can't imagine having Christmas without our families!
No comments:
Post a Comment