Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Give Thanks


Last week we celebrated Thanksgiving with my brother Quincy and his wife Jen. They live about four hours south of us. It was so nice to get out of the big city for a few days!

Jen and I had our hands full cooking Thanksgiving dinner, but it was delicious. I even tried out a new pie--Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Yum.

(Notice in the picture below that Joseph is devastated. He really wanted to be the one to give the Thanksgiving speech and couldn't believe that his own father stole his moment :).)


Violet loved having someone to play with all day long. Every day since we've been back she's been asking to go play at Joseph's house! If only I were willing to drive four hours more often...


Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. glad you guys got to be with family for thanksgiving! i need your address to send you a christmas card please!

    ReplyDelete