Monday, December 7, 2009

$450 Billion Per Year

2 comments:

  1. True true! I especially love the useless gifts. How many times do we just buy something because we feel like we have to and it's just a duty. Oh no! This neighbor gave me something, make sure i give them something! How many things do we buy our family and it just becomes clutter when you could be doing other things? My sister-in-law started doing something that I like. For each kid Santa brings 1 book, 1 article of clothing, and 1 toy. They get things that are useful and just 1 toy or fun thing. I also like using Christmas time to give to other people who need help. Like the John Jones family. He was in Zach's mission. There's a fund for his widow and kids that you can donate to. She has a daughter and is pregnant with her second.

    Good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete