Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sorry, Knee!

Kids are so funny. Violet knows she's supposed to say "sorry" when someone has an owie and it is her fault. And, of course, she doesn't quite know what saying "sorry" is supposed to do or why she has to say it. So she says it in a few extra situations.

If she scrapes her knee, she'll say "Sorry, knee!"

Bumps her head: "Sorry, head!" (And this is even if she is bawling her eyes out!)

She makes me laugh every day and I sure love her a lot.

(Even though so far today she's dumped the whole bag of Craisins all over the floor, spilled milk on the living room rug, and peed on the floor. And it is only 1.)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I love that!! So cute! I hope my little girl will be the same way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I love reading about Violet's fun personality. I also just read about the huge wall picture fountain thing. Very neeto and I hope Dan did well at his writing contest!

    ReplyDelete