lise, what a cute girl you have(and its a cute dress) Thanks for commenting on my blog (I like comments) So...I have a question- how do you get the blogs listed on your blog to list the last time they were updated?
cute dress! and by the way your desserts look so yummy. It's a good thing I'm not there or I would have a new high in my weight gain too :). I have the same question as Charity. I can't figure it out!
Charity and Lindsay--this is how you do it. You go into "Customize" and then "Add a Gadget." Instead of adding the "Link List" which is the old way, you add the "Blog list," which is semi-new. There you have the option to get the feed updates. Let me know if that was confusing.
Very cute!!
ReplyDeletelise, what a cute girl you have(and its a cute dress) Thanks for commenting on my blog (I like comments) So...I have a question- how do you get the blogs listed on your blog to list the last time they were updated?
ReplyDeletecute dress! and by the way your desserts look so yummy. It's a good thing I'm not there or I would have a new high in my weight gain too :). I have the same question as Charity. I can't figure it out!
ReplyDeleteCharity and Lindsay--this is how you do it. You go into "Customize" and then "Add a Gadget." Instead of adding the "Link List" which is the old way, you add the "Blog list," which is semi-new. There you have the option to get the feed updates. Let me know if that was confusing.
ReplyDeleteElise,
ReplyDeleteViolet is so cute! I would love to get together with you and have lunch sometime, it has been way too long....
Lots of love-Becca