(That's my girl watching TV...actually she isn't completely addicted yet--she usually gets bored after 20 minutes or so.)
She likes waking up at 6 am, and since we don't, we put her in front of the TV and try to catch a few more minutes of snooze time! What great parents we are, right? We like our sleep. But, thanks to this article, I don't feel so guilty...
Is that a bib with sleeves!? Where can I get one for Jocelyn? That is just brilliant!
ReplyDeleteDid you notice the huge icebergs floating in the lake? And with 60 degree weather!
ReplyDeleteYeah! The lake was crazy white just a few days ago too...
ReplyDeleteAndrea--Those bibs are available at the best store in the world, of course: IKEA!
Hey Elise,
ReplyDeleteWe want to send you guys a baby annoucement but we don't have your address. Could you send it to me in a quick email. Thanks!
meganfclark@gmail.com
I love it! Nate and I are that way, except we put Lincoln in our bed for the last hour, and we don't really get much more sleep, but we still don't give up.. one of these days maybe. We know we shouldn't have him in bed with us, I guess we aren't the best parents.
ReplyDeleteHey, we have that same chair. Don't feel bad; we do the same with Kate, our first-to-rise child. My Little Pony or Carebears almost every morning. :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's totally fine-- we do the same thing. Get him, put him in our bed, turn Wall-E on and go right back to sleep. It's a LIFESAVER!!!!
ReplyDeleteHer little toes look so cute in this picture. :)
ReplyDelete