Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moving is a Mess

We are now trying to move out of our Provo apartment. The unfortunate part is that our apartment in Chicago is unavailable until September 11th. So, we are vagabonds for three weeks. We'll be with my parents for a couple weeks and then with Dan's parents for a week or so. The problem is not finding a place for us; rather, it is finding a place to stash all our stuff. For now we are trying to stick it all in my parents' trailer. I'm just having nightmares about melting shoes and exploding jars of jam in there. For now, we are in a mess.

3 comments:

  1. wow! i wish you all the best! moving is stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you guys are leaving us. All of our good friends are moving! We'll miss you. Hopefully we can see you guys again before you're gone. Call us whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hullo y'all. I just reformatted my computer and set some newly-formatted-computer resolutions. One of them is to read your blog. So I set iGoogle as my homepage and added your blog to the google reader RSS feed... and now I won't be able to not read it! Woot. Makes me want to be a blogger. Maybe I will. People would probably love to read about my life in a cave now I'm back in school?

    ReplyDelete