Saturday, February 9, 2008

New York, New York

Yesterday we got another acceptance! You guessed it--New York University. They are ranked #4, right after Harvard, so Dan was pretty ecstatic. However, we would still choose Berkeley over NYU (b/c of the patent law program) unless NYU gave us some very good monetary incentives :).

Other things that have happened this week:

I got my diploma in the mail! I can now prove that I have graduated from BYU. I am so proud and oh so glad that I'm done with school.

New shower curtains--hooray! Off with the horrid dirty tan-colored monstrosity.

Violet started being interested in a toy hanging on her swing. She actually batted it around! I can't wait till she'll play with toys every day :).

Dan went skiing with his brother Matt. I think he'll even post some video footage he took. He said it was one of the best skiing days he's ever had.

We got another phone line! Now I won't have to borrow a stranger's phone if I'm ever stranded (like in the gutter episode). I have the old phone line, and Dan has a new phone line. Plus, when we broke off my number from my family plan and started our own contract, I got a new phone; when Dan got his own plan, he got a new phone. The best part of it all? Unlimited text and internet at no extra charge.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on NYU! That's way exciting. Sounds like he's quite the wanted man. Violet is such a cutie. I am glad you have your own phone in case you have any more gutter (or worse) incidences.

    ReplyDelete