Poor Dan just got denied from Stanford. Stinkin' school--don't know what's good for 'em :). We're mostly just bummed about missing out on their good location and the great weather.
Here is a summary of our law schools so far (the rankings are from the US News website--and yes, I do know how to count, this is just how they do it):
#1 Yale--No response yet
#2 Stanford--Denied
#2 Harvard--No response yet
#4 NYU--Accepted
#5 Columbia--Wait-listed
#6 Chicago--No response yet
#8 Berkeley--Accepted
#8 Michigan--Accepted
#10 Virginia--No response yet
#10 Duke--Accepted
#12 Cornell--No response yet
#13 Georgetown--Accepted
#22 George Washington--Accepted
Hopefully we'll hear back from the rest soon!
Wow! Any one of those would be great schools! That's awesome.
ReplyDeletedan: come to nyu. it's beautiful here. i'll be waiting...
ReplyDeleteSo exciting to have so many choices! Good luck hearing back!
ReplyDeleteOh brother DAN! I don't feel bad for you at all about Standford! LOL you are awesome Jonny told me how great your score was and your little girl is adorable. It was good to see how you are doing.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Congrats on all the acceptance letters! Sounds like you guys have pretty much any pick you want. You married one smart dude, Elise!
ReplyDeleteHi Danny and Elise! I heard through the grape vine that you are the smartest man alive and that I needed to see all the schools you got accepted to. Congrats! Good luck with choosing which school you'll be going to... If it's in our neck of the woods we'd love to help in any way we can (housing/area recommendations, etc.) And Voilet is a doll by the way-I'm sad we missed you guys at the ACB! Maybe next year!
ReplyDelete