After the Saturday concert we kind of had a damper on our night when we realized Dan's phone was missing. We discovered the absence before we'd even left the high school so we looked for probably an hour before we finally gave up and left the school. Thankfully, whoever had taken it must have been overcome with guilt, for they dumped it on the lawn of the seminary building. It was picked up sopping wet by a guy who was smart enough to take the battery out and let it dry out completely before calling us. We were SO glad that he called us on Sunday and told us he had it. It seems good as new after all it has been through!
Saturday night we also went to Dan's parents' place after the concert and watched UHF. I'd never seen it before and wow. Weird. Over-the-top silliness, but it was fun nonetheless.
Sunday we enjoyed walking to church for the first time! I am so glad that spring seems to finally be coming. We used our cool jogging stroller that we got from Dan's parents. During church there was this funny little boy in the row behind us who kept trying to grab Violet's dress. I didn't think he would be rough about it, but when he couldn't reach the dress he grabbed onto her ear and pulled! I couldn't believe how aggressive he was and how nonchalant his parents seemed to be about it! Violet just seemed more surprised than anything and wasn't upset by it, thankfully.
This week Violet has been noisier than ever. Plus, she tries to stick her feet in her mouth every chance she gets. It makes us laugh :). Well, I've got to go get her now. She's waking up and sounds grumpy :).
Elise- it's so fun to see how big Violet is getting- she is just a doll! About our blog- Merlin decided he wanted to help with it so he revamped it a bit. It's not too bad, eh? I've got 8.5 weeks until my due date, but I'm hoping to go early like last time -wish me luck! Have a fabulous day dearie!
ReplyDeleteThe guest artist at MV was James Conlee. He was pretty good, but I didn't think he had a very strong voice; nice sounding, but not very strong.
ReplyDeleteIs that the first time that Dan has lost his new phone? That's gotta be a record or something for him. :)