Monday, September 22, 2014

Catch Up - Aunt Michelle Comes to Visit

I haven't blogged in ages! Here are some pictures back when Aunt Michelle and William came to visit us in North Carolina. I was in my first trimester and so we flew her out to help us get through it :).  She actually had quite a rough flight coming out--her layover turned into an overnight event because weather in Houston (?) canceled all the outgoing flights. So she had to share a hotel room with two random strangers and William. 

While she was here we went strawberry picking. Then Chelle made strawberry jam for us!






We also went to the beach in Wilmington. And I was lucky enough to receive a lecture from a busybody stranger who thought I was letting my kids run too far.





Here we are at the nature preserve in Cary. They have watering days for little tots to come water their plants and learn about gardening. Good idea for free child labor, eh? Smart city, Cary :). 

And here is a picture of me and Michelle right before she flew back to Utah. She stayed with us for 12 days and we had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment