![]() |
| Perhaps there will be an extra seat again? |
And then there was the virus. January is notorious in my mind for viruses, and boy did we catch a yucky one. The only thing I could think after throwing up 10 times Sunday night was, Thank heavens I'm not pregnant! I'd be doing this for five more months. Makes me rethink all future winter travel. Everyone seems to get some yucky flu thing whenever we get together in the winter. Poor Dan had to fly back to Raleigh after being up sick the whole night before. Luckily we are all on the mend now. I'm crossing my fingers that the kiddos' ears are all clear before we fly out Saturday.
I'm not too worried about flying with three kids; I guess I've just accepted the fact that it will be miserable. One of those necessary evils, I suppose.
I still will miss having this fine man there to help me.
![]() |
| Ivy in one hand and Potbelly's in the other. Two of his favorite things :). |
Had a game night for New Year's Eve with my fam;
got to meet the newest grandchildren on both sides (this was a banner year for grandkids on both sides!)--Jessica's new twin girls on the Roberts' side, Quincy & Jen's twin boys, Dave and Katya's baby boy, and Michelle's brand spankin' new baby boy!;
![]() |
| Unwrapping the fridge in Millburn. |
went to Millburn (where Dan's parents are building their new home) and the kids played in the two-foot deep snow and we all had a turn sledding down the rock hill (and the boys unloaded the big appliances);
ate some In-N-Out with Chelle and Jason;
watched the new Bourne movie with Dan's family;
took family pictures with all 31 on the Andelin side;
went to the temple with my parents some of my sibs;
vaccinated cows at the Roberts; and...what else? Nothing this week yet since we're all still recovering, but hopefully starting tomorrow we can get some more fun in before we have to go.
There's my quickish update for today; I expect I'll do a Christmas post once I get back to North Carolina and sort through my pictures and brain cells, but don't anyone gamble on that ;).



I'm sorry you all got sick! I hope the plane ride went well. That's a good way to do it. Know it will be miserable and if it's slightly less than miserable it's still a success!
ReplyDelete