Monday, August 8, 2011

Andelin Family Reunion

On July 13-16 we had another family reunion. This side of my family (my dad's side) is not quite so large. I mean, there are only like 60 cousins. ;)

We got to go up to Idaho for a three-day reunion packed with fun. It was kind of a last-minute decision because Dan was taking the Bar Exam in like 12 days, but we figured he could just study up in Idaho. It sort of worked :). We rode up in my parents' 15-passenger van. Yes, every seat was full.

I didn't take a single picture (due to laziness), but I swiped several from Carrie & Weston's blog, as well as Michelle's facebook albums.

2011 Reunion - Dan and I are in the middle, next to my grandparents.
Violet is on the front row in the blue swim gaurd, making a very silly face.
Luke is on my dad's shoulders on the back row, left corner.
Making whistles from garden hoses. That's my dad in the cowboy hat and my mom holding Luke.

Waiting to go down the giant slip n' slide. That's my brother David wetting it down with the hose.


The super duper slip n' slide

Luke went right up to my Uncle Mark and wanted to be held. I'm guessing he thought he was his grandpa!
My dad and his brother Mark do look quite alike.

My parents singing at the Andelin version of "The Lawrence Welk Show"
Mountain biking.
I'm not in this picture, but all of those are my siblings except for the tall guy on the right. He's a cousin :).
I guess I'll give you a picture of me too. I'm eating.

Here's a video Carrie made of the reunion. It pretty much rocks. Thanks, Carrie!

Andelin Reunion 2011 from Carrie Andelin on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Lise, you should post that video of Luke with the "cow" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time. I wish that I had talked to you more! After the reunion, Weston and I were talking about how we didn't get to talk to you and Dan very much while you were here. Maybe we'll track you down in NC to talk to you. : )

    Oh, and I told you that I found the fabric flower that you made, right? Well I found it. Tell me your address and I'll send it to you. You can email me @ scarriebeth@yahoo.com to tell me. Or tell me on facebook.

    ReplyDelete