Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch=Picture Explosion

Going to the pumpkin patch is SO original, I know. But obviously it is fun if everybody does it! And it provides perfect fall photo opportunities.

This was my favorite photo of the day. She insisted on wearing my head wrap,
even though it was rather warm outside. She looks much cuter than I've ever looked in it!

 
Kid maze. (No one gets lost.)
Play house.
Face painting.
When it was time to go, she started crying. Her tears smeared the paint on her cheek. Then she started crying even harder when she saw the smears! It was a vicious cycle.



Baby chicks.
Sunflowers.
Tractor Rides.
Wheelbarrow Rides.
Various animals to feed.


We actually bought our pumpkin down the street because we're cheap. The pumpkin patch was selling them for like $6/each, and we got ours for $1.99. And we bought a most delicious 1/2 gallon of cider for $0.99! (It was $1.50 PER GLASS at the pumpkin patch.) I could drink that stuff every day.

And now, last year vs. this year:
Both times, hat hair.

Different pumpkin patch. I think her cheeks were a little chubbier last year.
But how the year has flown!

9 comments:

  1. Too fun! I love the new picture, and your bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bangs Lise! Violet and Luke get cuter every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new family picture! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the cutest family in the whole world!!! I love your new picture and I see you followed my example and got front bangs;) Way cute. Violet and Luke look adorable! I miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pics. And darling head wrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pics are so cute! I just caught up on your blog a little bit and it looks like the caterpillar cake turned out well! I hope Violet liked it.

    Weird connection here...I just looked at your Friends Blogs column on the side and saw "Dave and Meg Clark". I clicked on it, thinking it was my friends from Arizona, but it turned out to be my second COUSIN David! (Actually he's my mom's cousin.) I haven't seen him or kept up with him since we were at BYU, but it was great to see his family's little blog. How do you guys know each other?? Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks sooo fun! I love that Luke got to participate too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous pics and your bangs are too cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete