This is how Violet applies eyeshadow:
She came out of the bathroom saying, "Mommy, I dropped your makeup thing in the toilet!"
That's when I looked at her face and burst out laughing!
(The eyeshadow brush was indeed at the bottom of the toilet. Oh well!)
At least she's happier in this one...still looks like an abused child though:
(The bandaid doesn't help her appearance either, does it? Earlier that day she pulled a potted plant down on top of her. It landed right on her forehead (she was looking up at it), broke, and showered dirt all over her. When I asked her how it happened, she said, "I was just trying to pick a leaf for Daddy!")
Hopefully she'll be better at applying makeup by the time she's 16...


Lise! That looks awful! I guess it is only makeup, but it really looks like bruises!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally laughing. Thanks. Laughing is fun.
ReplyDeleteHahaha!!! That is hilarious! Love it.
ReplyDelete