I'm so glad he made it here okay! I hope you are feeling well! Congratultions on two beautiful children! Let me know if you need anything...I can be up there in a jiffy :)
Oh he is so beautiful Lise! You did good :) That picture of the two of them is incredibly sweet. Congratulations! Yay that everything went well? right?
Yay! Yay! Such happiness. What a little sweetie and an adorable big sister! We thought Luke was a good name too :) Hope all is well. Take care of yourself!
Yeah!!! Congrats. I love that picuture of Violet as a big sister. So sweet. Such a cute baby. So happy for you, can't wait for the birth story!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad he made it here okay! I hope you are feeling well! Congratultions on two beautiful children! Let me know if you need anything...I can be up there in a jiffy :)
ReplyDeleteWow he is one beautiful newborn! That hair!! The picture of the two of them is so adorable! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteOh he is so beautiful Lise! You did good :) That picture of the two of them is incredibly sweet. Congratulations! Yay that everything went well? right?
ReplyDeleteCongrats Dan & Elise! He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! Can't wait to hear more, he is so handsome and I LOVE that hair!
ReplyDeleteYay! Yay! Such happiness. What a little sweetie and an adorable big sister! We thought Luke was a good name too :) Hope all is well. Take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Congratulations Elise, Dan, and Violet!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweetie. Hope that you're feeling good, Elise.
CONGRATS!!!! He is so handsome!!!!!!!! I have been sooooo excited!! haha And he is finally here!!! Just 14 weeks left for me!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! Looks like he fits right in. Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteYay! I've been waiting for this post.
ReplyDeleteHe's gorgeous. Of course. Pretty people make pretty babies. He reminds me of Violet. I love the new picture on your blog with the both of them.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys.
Violet looks like she's such a good big sister! Cute picture!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! How fun to get a boy. Glad to hear things went better the second time around, that gives me hope! haha! Good luck with the new addition.
ReplyDelete