Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photography Class

I recently started taking a photography class at the Hyde Park Art Center (just a few blocks down the street!). I am taking it with two other girls in my ward, and it is so fun to actually be in school (one class anyway) again! We have just had two classes so far, so I haven't learned a ton yet, but here are a few of my pictures I have taken with my new camera (hurrah for finally having a camera!).








Yes, I do in fact line-dry my clothes.

I am also taking a free online class from Jessica Sprague and I'm learning more about Photoshop there. It is super fun!

3 comments:

  1. Those look awesome! How fun to be developing your talents and learning new things. I need to take a class like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted your pictures! I like how her hair is all over her face in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are great Elise!
    (and after only 2 classes)
    You have a ton of artistic talent- keep it up!

    ReplyDelete