Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Little Tongue Twister

Violet has inherited the gene that allows you to roll your tongue into a tube. She didn't get it from me. She also can flip her tongue all the way over without using her fingers (also something I can't do). Unfortunately, I don't yet have pictures of those tricks. Lately she walks around with her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth at least 50% of the time. Isn't she cute?



(Thanks again to Lisa for these pictures! How handy to have a great photographer for a friend!)

P.S. Vi and I leave to Utah tomorrow! We're excited to see lots of family and friends. I just hope she sleeps on the plane...

7 comments:

  1. I was totally going to do this exact post about Campbell!
    Yes, she IS so cute. Have fun in Utah! Eat some Cafe Rio for me. I've been craving it like there's no tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute! She is getting big! I love her little pigtails. Have fun visiting family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how big she's gotten. Will I get to see you when you're here? I hope to. Even if it's just for a few minutes. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can Dan do the tongue flip? The Miller side definitely got the tongue flip gene, but for some reason it doesn't show itself until about 8. Now we know who the gifted one is. :)

    Have fun in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!!! Cute pics. Welcome back home. Let me know if I get to see you while you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parker got WAY too excited when he saw those pictures of Violet. I asked if he wanted her to be his girlfriend and he nodded with an emphatic "uh-huh."

    ReplyDelete