At our Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, Violet got a little stuffed cow. For some reason she has become super attached to this cow! Plus, it goes perfectly with my big old stuffed cow from my childhood days...
Now she likes to carry them both around with her. Sometimes she puts them in her high chair so they can "eat." Sometimes she puts them on the toilet so they can go "potty."
Isn't she cute?
This is Dan's friend Allyson from Lake Shore. Violet is so cute! Isn't it funny the things kids do!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute. Childhood days...hmm...didn't you get that when you were like 15?
ReplyDeletecute cows! her poor eye looks like it hurt so bad.
ReplyDeletehahaha She is so stinkin' sweet!
ReplyDeletehey, so this is Liz (Stoddard) Taylor. I was so excited to see your blog on a friend's website. So cute. Your little girl is getting so big. We have a private blog, but I would love to invite you to see it. Email me at lizthewhiz@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.
ReplyDelete