Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Another Wave

Well, these past few days I've been hit with a bit of sickness myself, and as of today I think Dan's a bit under the weather as well. Right when we're about to leave on our trip...right when the weather is warming up...why now? I detest having nose problems...runny nose, sniffly nose, stuffy nosed, can't-even-breathe nose, and the worst is when they all come at once. Why is it that you need to blow your nose every three minutes, but it still remains clogged? Such a perplexing and frustrating problem in my life right now, but now that I'm done complaining, let's get on with the pictures.

Last Friday night we celebrated my little sister's 11th birthday. So, the typical family gathering was full of great food, fun presents, pleasant company, and a few pictures.

Here are the to youngest cousins playing together (the third lives far far away)(oh, and if you look close there's food all over Matthew's face :)):


Violet meeting Dave & Katia's new dog, Wagner:


Playing with Uncle Nate (yes, the picture looks really weird, but I didn't have time to fix my photoshop error):


Saturday we had fun celebrating Dan's Grandma Durtschi's 80th birthday at Carrabba's:


Here's my little brother Dan at his Eagle Court of Honor on Sunday:


Here's Violet playing with her Uncle Matt:


And Violet's Great-Grandparents couldn't get enough of her:

1 comment:

  1. SO fun to have so many relatives so close! Bummer that you are sick; I am SOOOO jealous that you are going to Cali tomorrow! I am sick of this Utah weather! Blah! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete