Our little girl is the sickest she's ever been in her whole 5 and 1/2 month life :(. The past few days she's been congested, but last night she really came down with something awful. She wasn't sleeping well, and during the night I realized she was burning up. We took her temperature and found she had a fever of 102.5.
Today she has thrown up three times--large amounts each time too. I'm trying to keep her as comfortable and happy as possible, but I've found there is nothing more sad than having your sweet little baby so sick.
Oh lise I am so sorry! I know what you mean--it really is so awful. You want to take it away for them and help them so much. I don't think it's very fair to the babies to have opposition in all things. They're still so young, fragile and innocent. Good luck with that!
ReplyDelete