Nice work! If you ever wanted to print these page by page at some point to make a hardbound copy, you could print it in 12x12 dimensions at photo centers. I've done this at costco.com for example (not for a scrapbook page, but a photo--but I think it would work for your digital scrapbooking.) It currently costs around $1.99 per 12x12 print, which might be about as much as what it would cost with all the paper, markers, and things.
Hey Elise- I can view the page you just did, and it looks great.
ReplyDeleteGood Job!
Mom Roberts
I can see it. I like the pink part as I told you before.
ReplyDeleteNice work! If you ever wanted to print these page by page at some point to make a hardbound copy, you could print it in 12x12 dimensions at photo centers. I've done this at costco.com for example (not for a scrapbook page, but a photo--but I think it would work for your digital scrapbooking.) It currently costs around $1.99 per 12x12 print, which might be about as much as what it would cost with all the paper, markers, and things.
ReplyDelete--Mike (Wendi's Mike)