Every day for writing in homeschool I have the kids copy down a scripture. I usually choose a medium length scripture that can be copied down to fill one of those large print handwriting sheets. Today I told them they could each choose their own scripture while Peter and I took Ivy to dance. When I got back I found that Violet had chosen the one-liner, "And Seth begot Jared" or something. I guess I should have expected that :).
Ivy has recently confused the words "littered" with "glittered." "Someone glittered," she'll say when she sees any trash.
The end of Daylight Savings has thrown off Peter's naps. He didn't nap at all today and so was a beast at dinner. Kept telling me he wanted more soup and then refusing to eat it. So I would eat it for him. Then he would say he wanted more again and the same thing would happen. I got overfull.
Tonight I was grumpy at Dan when he called at 7:10 and informed me he was just leaving work (it's a 40 minute commute). "Why didn't you leave at 6?" I asked, annoyed that he wouldn't be home in time to do FHE with us. "It is 6," he responded. I looked at the clock on my phone. It was not the same as what the microwave and oven had shown me. Oh. Daylight savings tricked me, too.
Nice post!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.fn92100.com/2021/01/pinjaman-online-tanpa-jaminan-terbaik.html
فنى
ReplyDeleteفنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني