We are trying to be diligent at practicing piano every day. Here is one of her latest songs that we recorded for Grandma:
The other day Luke came and told me he swallowed a coin. I looked for signs of difficulty swallowing or breathing, or maybe choking sounds. "It was last night," he said.
"Why did you swallow a coin?"
"I don't know."
Hopefully it doesn't get lodged inside somewhere?
Yesterday he fell asleep on the couch, bringing the number of sleeping children to 3. At the same time. It was a beautiful, beautiful thing. (Thank you, daylight savings. You take so much but you do give a little.)
Ivy gets so excited when Peter flaps his little arms like newborns sometimes do. "He's saying 'Hi!'" she says excitedly.
And pretty much her first question when she sees him is, "Is he awake or aweep?" I love how she says "weep" for sleep. "Peedow is weeping," she says, when Peter is sleeping.My favorite is when she and Peter are both sleeping at the same time.
Peter has a cold right now. We are over the worst of it, but he lost his voice. So his cry has become this silent cry. Sometimes high-pitched squeaks will come out, but mostly it is silent. I keep him near me at all times so I can tell when he's crying by looking at him since sounds don't work right now.
He has the cutest little grin. This picture is from a couple of weeks ago, when he turned 2 months:
Last time we were at the library someone asked me "how many kids do you have?" I mistakenly said "three." Then realized what I had done and added "...plus a baby. That makes four." I guess I'm still getting used to the idea that I'm a mom of four now!


No comments:
Post a Comment