Google likes to put this snow effect on all my pictures. I'm okay with it :).
![]() |
| Our neighbors lent us their sleds. We have some really great neighbors. |
![]() | ||
| Webster also loved the snow. |
After the last snow storm, Violet asked all about salt and why they put it on the roads.
When I told her that it melts ice, she came home and tried her own experiment.
One ice cube with salt, one without. She took pictures to document her project.
After the first brief dusting of snow, Luke insisted on tasting it.
Of course Ivy followed suit.
Before the 5 inches hit...
Dan and the kids built a big snowman on our front yard. He is melting rapidly today!









What a fun treat for your NC folk! A nice taste of winter, then back to gorgeous weather, right? :) Looks like fun--I love Ivy's hat!
ReplyDelete