Thursday, April 25, 2013

Money Solves Some Problems

We had a problem. It was in our dining room near our side entrance. It looked like this:


We kept our homeschooling / craft supplies in the first two mess holes, and then our shoes, and then our mail. It was a disaster area and always made me feel yucky when I looked at it.

Doesn't it make you want to close your eyes? And go empty your trash or something?

Thankfully, I found a remedy for our problem.

It involved some money. And a certain awesome place called IKEA.

So money can solve problems.

See?

SLIDING DOORS!


Let's do the before and after one more time:

BEFORE                                                                                        AFTER



















"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!"

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a difference! I love violet's dancer pose, presh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a difference! I love violet's dancer pose, presh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. And I bet it feels even better!

    ReplyDelete