We're pretty low-key about V-Day. (I think I say that a lot.) I guess we're low-key about most things. What can I say? We're poor students with mountains of debt and Dan had class from 7-9 pm so we were kind of limited :). Here's what we did.
Made sugar cookies in preschool:
![]() |
| Had to do flowers because my big heart cookie cutter was apparently never returned last year...oh well! |
I discovered too late that I didn't have any food coloring. To compensate, I put in a couple strawberries and mashed them up. I got a nice light pink frosting that tasted absolutely delicious! I'm going to do that every time from now on.
I did Violet's hair in pig tail braids and then bobby-pinned them into hearts on each side of her head. It looked really quite awful so I didn't take a picture. But she sure thought it was cool! That's what counts.
I did Violet's hair in pig tail braids and then bobby-pinned them into hearts on each side of her head. It looked really quite awful so I didn't take a picture. But she sure thought it was cool! That's what counts.
Dan gave me some flowers:
And chocolates:
And he brought home dinner:
![]() |
| Those Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers sure hit the spot! |
The chocolates I gave him weren't quite as fancy :)
Happy love day!





No comments:
Post a Comment