Monday, October 5, 2009

Finally, a Picture!

I haven't posted a picture for ages, so I thought I'd give you this little gem, taken last Friday. Isn't her hair getting long? It almost all stays up in those pigtails...



Please ignore the messy house (that's why I cropped it as small as possible! Unfortunately, you still see some trash on the floor...)

7 comments:

  1. She's so pretty! She turns 2 in a couple of days, right? She's looking so much older! Maybe that's 'cause we haven't seen a picture in a while! j/k :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute, I'm sure her grandparents miss her dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little lady! She's adorable, just like her mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little girl! Well done in the offspring-cuteness department, Elise and Dan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Lise she is sooo cute!!! Her hair is so long! I haven't seen her for such a long time:( I can't wait till you guys visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Her hair IS getting long! She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete