Monday, August 31, 2009

Aaaaarh, Matey!

Violet has this little Pirate Pez that she got from Dan. It doesn't have any more candy in it, but it is funny how she plays with it. She's learned a lot from her daddy. Whenever she sees this pirate she picks him up and says "Aaaaaarh!" or "HI! I'm a PIRATE!" in her gruffest voice :). And she can talk pretty gruff--it's cute. We've been trying to teach her to say "Matey!" but so far it has come out "BEATY!" Ha ha.

Maybe she can be a pirate for Halloween...

3 comments:

  1. Ha-ha! That's so funny! Her dad is teaching her the most important things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I hope we get to hear her gruff voice soon. And car sickness at age 2? Yucky. My sympathy goes out to all of you. Good luck internship hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I love it when kids are learning how to talk and they pronounce words really cute. Peter calls our cat the "titty tat".

    Hey - I was in Chicago last week! For like 3 hours! I totally would have come to visit you, but we had to stay at the airport...maybe next time I'm out that way I'll have a longer lay-over and we can chill.

    ReplyDelete