You know how sometimes when you're reading your old journal entries and you start thinking things like "I can't believe how stupid I was!" or "Did I really write this, or could I have one of those "identical-handwriting-twins" that confuses my journal with hers, and happens to be less intelligent than I am?"
I was just reading some of my blog posts from a year ago, and unfortunately, similar thoughts entered my mind. It's just sad when your attempts at humor are on the internet for all to see. Anyway, thus goes my life.
Good thing I believe embarrassment is actually one of the most useful emotions, because it promotes change probably more than anything else ;).
So, here's to a year of blogging with fewer lame posts!
ahhahaha. You are so right. It's one thing when it's your journal, but when it's up on the internet... I am going to join your cause and attempt to have fewer lame posts on my blog, too. Thanks for the encouragement. And by the way, you are a very creative writer and I doubt the rest of us would have noticed any lameness on this blog.
ReplyDeleteHmmm. I hadn't subscribed to your blog until this fall. I know what I'm going to be doing for the next little while! :) JK. I am on a comment-posting binge right now, btw. I'm sure I'll regret that later, too.
ReplyDeleteOh my heck you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you are absolutely HILARIOUS and your attempts at humor were great successes. Any embarrassment is surely unwarranted.
ReplyDelete